Saturday 5 November 2016

                


            Water cleaning plant which looks like an Alien Base




I recently was playing around with my drone and flying it around my house for practice.

And guess what I found ? :D

An awesome looking "Alien base" lookalike which was actually a water cleaning plant(I guess).

The view of the plant was just so astonishing with all the circles and the water flowing in such a beautiful,never seen before manner.


First I thought I shouldn't be flying drones around such properties,but then I realized that no one actually bothered and didn't make an issue about it.
So I took it to a lot closer angle and managed to get some shots.

Here's the video of how the Cleaning plant looks like from my Drone-


         Pretty amazing right ?

         Never knew such things could be so awesome to look at from the sky's view.

          For more videos and updates, follow us on our website- Here 


No comments:

Post a Comment