Saturday 5 November 2016

     


                    Maiden shot using the DJI Phantom 3 Pro



After getting the DJI phantom 3 Professional for the first time in the end of November 2015,
My time had finally come to fly the drone and gets some aerial shots which i've always been a fan of.

So I tried my first flight but was a failure due to the software which wasn't upgraded on the drone's batteries.

I tried and tried and tried and finally figured out on my own that the tab's software was upto date but the drone and the batteries were not.
So I finally realised that and updated the software for both the batteries I had.

By the time all this drama happened,it was quite dark.

That didn't stop me.
I took it out despite the darkness and gave it my shot at flying it and testing it.

For a first time flight,the darkness was quite scary as i could only see where the drone was but couldn't figure out clearly what it was looking at.

Who care?

Whatever i could still manage to shoot and practice a tracking, I did.

Suprisingly the shots were better than what  had expected after i got home and saw the footage.

Sat down,Edited it and published it as well.

Here's how the cinematic looking night shot finally turned out to be,despite it being the first flight-




      For more of my shots and updates,follow me on my youtube channel Here and my official Website




No comments:

Post a Comment